blankhomedotaboutdotrecipedothealthdotlifestyleblank

June 30, 2014

#100happyandhealthydays Challenge

Can you live a happy and healthy lifestyle for 100 consecutive days? We live in a crazy busy world and sometimes it's hard to do something just for YOU everyday. But taking care of your personal well-being is just as important as that 2 o'clock meeting or responding to your 50 new emails. Join in on my 100 day challenge of creating a happier and healthier you. Find out how it works below...



I decided to start this challenge for myself and thought that it would be fun to share with my followers, too! Here's how it works:
  • Choose a healthy goal, or several, to accomplish by the end of the 100 days. It could be something like not biting your nails, or losing 10 lbs. But make it manageable.
  • Post to your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram) everyday using #100happyandhealthydays.
  • Start your 100 days with a post about the goal(s) that you plan on accomplishing.
  • At the end of the 100 days, share your progress with the social-sphere!
 What do I post?
  • Whatever you want! This is for yourself and to motivate others. Examples of things to post would be- a new recipe, enjoying the sunshine, walking your dog, a day in the gym, etc.
Why?
  • Like I mentioned, I really just wanted to do this for myself because I have a goal of getting abs by the end of the summer and plan on finishing out the summer season much differently than it started. (Aka: less booze and more sunshine!) Do you have a goal? It doesn't have to be fitness-related. It could just be that you want to eat more veggies or cut back on your alcohol intake. This challenge is just a fun way to share your progress and stay focused. You know you'll be sharing your life on Instagram anyway ;)
F or motivation along the way, follow my Facebook Page at Facebook.com/TheCaveGirlChronicles  or find me on Instagram @xojessicajo for my personal journey.

Let's get started on creating happier and healthier versions of our already fabulous selves! 



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment